Direct hire. This is not a temp job. Seeking several mid to senior level Automation Engineers. Must be US Citizen with ability to attain Public Trust clearance. Location is in either DC(near Union Station) or Arlington, VA. Must have either Qualitia, UFT and/or Appium experience.
Candidate must be willing and able to physically work on-site at our customer's facility in Washington, DC (metro accessible). While this project is in downtown Washington DC, the candidate must be willing and able to work at other locations in the metropolitan DC area as required.
The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic, motivated self-starter who is eager to learn new test techniques and technologies, is able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment and can communicate clearly with the clients and team members.
Additionally, the candidate must be a team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced IT testing environment.
The work you'll do:
* Applies, develops and maintains quality assurance standards,
techniques and procedures
* Defines high level test plans, creates test cases and executes them
for functional, integration, system and regression testing
* Investigates and analyzes test results to find root causes of failures
by debugging system, application and server logs
* Conducts root cause analysis and process improvements to drive defect
* Participates in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test
automation is promoted and applied effectively across multiple teams
* Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential
crises, and devises contingency plans
* Communicates project status and plans, and anticipated delays and
* Collaborates with other teams to manage internal and external
timelines and deliverables
* Provides subject matter expertise to the team on various technical and
* Evaluates course of action options and makes recommendations
* Advises management as applicable on matters related to Test Automation
US Citizens only clearable for non-DOD Federal Agency Clearance
* Must have 5 - 10 years of professional IV&V automation testing
* Ability to perform analysis and testing documentation review tasks
with little to no supervision
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
* Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong ability to multi-task.
* Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Must be able to pass a Public Trust background investigation.
Experience with automation tools such as Qualitia Design Studio, Qualitia Automation Studio, HP UFT, Appium, JIRA and/or Confluence.